Cookie Laws within the EU Allow Cookies
Insurance for music professionals and freelancers-music manager-music agent-promoter
Insurance for music professionals and freelancers including managers, agents and promoters
Call us 0207 287 5054
Home   |   Contact Us
Music Professionals & Freelancers
We have been working with bands and festivals for a long time and therefore understand how important the role of the freelance music professional is in the industry. We have specific policies to cover you whether you're a manager, a tour manager, an agent, an accountant, a consultant, a promoter, an engineer or a technician.

If you just need a standard Public Liability Insurance or a short period travel and personal accident policy then we can help. If you need a full package for your liability, equipment, and professional indemnity then we can still help.

In short - whatever you do in the music industry and whatever cover you require - just get in touch and we will make it as easy and straight forward for you.

We have policies to cover:

- Public Liability - Equipment
- Office Insurance - Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers - Legal Expenses
- Commercial Vehicles - Travel and personal accident
- USA Liability and Auto Liability  
Music Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Media Insurance Brokers Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).