Cookie Laws within the EU Allow Cookies
Bands and artists insurance-musical equipment-cancellation and non-appearance
Music insurance policies for bands and artists for their musical equipment to insuring a whole worldwide tour
Call us 0207 287 5054
Home   |   Contact Us
Bands and Artists
If you gig or tour then you will need specialist insurance cover. As artists and bands we can provide instant insurance to cover your equipment and liability with our online PLAYSAFE solution. Just follow the link below. If you need additional cover or advice then please get in touch and we will be pleased to help whatever the stage of your career.

What type of insurance do you need?

Do you? Equipment
Own/hire equipment Yes        
Play Gigs or tour in UK Yes Yes      
Play Gigs or tour abroad Yes Yes Yes    
Will lose revenue if gig is cancelled       Yes  
Event is dependent on an artist or band         Yes

We have Artist and band insurance policies to cover:

Musical equipment in storage, onstage or in transit anywhere in the world - Covering your kit from loss, theft or damage and also hire equipment.
Public liability - Covering you for your liability in the event that a member of the public is killed or injured as a result of your negligence.
Cancellation and non-appearance - Cover your loss of income or costs from gigs or tours.
Worldwide travel and personal accident insurance - covering you and your band/tour party for travel delay and accident/illness costs.
Music Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Media Insurance Brokers Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).